Event announcement:

Schedule Update

Schedule Update

At present, our event at Palmer on May 30-31 is still on the schedule, though registration is currently closed as we, assuming the event goes forward, may have to restructure things a bit in order to have a safe event. We are looking at options for this, but know that our first priority is to the safety of our members, functional staff, and venue partners. We will post updates as soon as possible.

Our event at Le Circuit Mont Tremblant has been postponed for the 2020 season. Since this venue is a club favorite, we can tell you that this decision was not an easy one, but given the current climate of the COVID-19 crisis, and adding in the complications of border crossings (the border is still closed to non-essential traffic at the moment), lodging, and the fact that this event takes place during weekdays when a good portion of our region may be going back to work, played into the discussion. Individuals that have registered for this event will see a full refund within the next week.
The rest of our schedule from July on remains unchanged for now.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to one of our board members or staff.