Saturday HPDE day canceled, Sunday is still on!

Hi members & participants,

Due to the inclement weather and the time required to get the track prepped again, we have decided to cancel the HPDE day on Saturday. The track staff has assured us that they will be able to get the track surface ready for Sunday so the TT is still a go! As of now we’re looking to have three sessions for each group before the TT, but we may change that if we can to maximize track time on our last day of the season.

We will also be processing refunds for the Saturday TT next week.

Stay warm, and see you Sunday!