1993 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 5.0 5 Speed
Clean Title in hand
127K Miles (only about 25k miles in the last 10 years)
Original Royal Blue paint in decent shape (1 of 132 for this year, rarest color in 1993)
I’ve owned the car for 12 years and it’s been in a garage for 11 of those 12 and never driven in the winter.
Shock towers, undercarriage, torque boxes, door and rear hatch jams are RUST FREE.
Driven on the street as a cruiser, fun weekend car and some track use. I’ve had fun with the car but it’s never been beaten or hit. $10k invested in the last 5 years…have receipts. I have all of the paperwork and manuals for upgrades. Will be adding more pictures soon.
Car has full dash intact but no carpet and no interior, some interior trim pieces are still there.
Great candidate for American Sedan or American Iron. Car runs great, pulls hard, stops well and corners decent in its current form but is by no means a total track vehicle. It could easily be made back into a street car with seats and carpet.
PICTURE ALBUM - https://photos.app.goo.gl/nqbgTQhU9oCpYw4P8
Here is a rundown on the car, recent upgrades and prep I've done.
**0 miles on all upgrades that say (2018), this was prep for 2019 season; my loss your gain.
- Cobra Intake
- Ported 1993 Cobra Heads
- Ford E-Cam
- Equal length headers
- New gaskets (intake upper and lower, timing cover, water pump, t-stat housing) (2018)
- New 7 Quart Canton Oil Pan (pump and shaft replaced) (2018)
- Injectors - flow matched 24lb injectors (Marren Injector Service done 2018)
- New lower intake to head gaskets (2018)
- New Motor Mounts (2018)
- 24lb calibrated Mass Air (P-Mas)
- Crane Cam Gold 1.6 Roller Rockers
- King Cobra Clutch (2018)
- Motor Mounts (2018)
- Tranny Mount (2018)
- 8.8 Limited Slip (less than 20k on rebuild)
- 3.73 Rear End
- Corbeau Racing seat with 5/6 point harness space including submarine belt
- Maximum Motorsports Welded Sub Frame connectors with reinforced seat mounts
- Bilstein Dampers all around
- Maximum Motorsports coil over up front with 350# hyper coil springs
- Maximum Motorsports heavy duty adjustable rear control arms (stock location springs to match front stiffness per Maximum recommendation)
- Maximum Motorsports caster camber plates
- 5 Lug Conversion front and rear
- Drive Shaft Loop
- Battery Relocation to rear with box
- 4 wheel disc brake conversion
- 13” Cobra 2 piston calipers (front)
- Mustang SN95 (rear)
- Hawk Black Pads
- Maximum Motorsports steel braid brake lines front and rear splitter line
- 1993 Cobra Master Cylinder
- Have brand new front 13" rotors and Hawk pads still in the box (included)
- Brand New Battery
Other - Planning to sell separate but could be negotiated to go with with car.
- Maximum Motorsports 6 point Roll Bar with harness bar, diagonal and door bars with hardware still in box (not installed)
- Bama Tune Performance Chip with on-the-fly selector (already has mild tune burned in)(not installed)
$5500 or Best Reasonable Offer
Call or Text Tom - 774-TwoOneEight-8117
THE place to sell it, buy it, or give it away.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests