Here's the details:
1. Entry on Friday night, August 10 will be allowed after 5:00 PM....We are paying for overnight security. Entry road speed limit is 25 mph. Paddock speed limit is 10 mph…
If you are arriving Friday afternoon, please leave the first 5 parking spaces in the cold pit area that are to the right of the pit out opening ( basically from the corner to the telephone pole) open for the track operations staff. We’re working the event and having our stuff close by is a big help in keeping things running smoothly. Thanks
2. Camping is allowed. Wood fires may be made and maintained only in PMP-designated or approved fire pits between sunset and sunrise. Stakes may be driven in unpaved areas only. There are buried utilities, you will be charged for repairs to any track property you damage.
3. Registration opens on Saturday at 7:00am and closes at 8:00am. Tech opens at 7:05am and closes at 8:05am. Mr. Swinehart will be played by Howard Roundy for this event.
4. There are no garages or carports available at this time; the garage chief has sent out the list of spots already.
5. The racing surface, including track entry, exit and hot pit, is CLOCKWISE for this event. At no time may any vehicle operate in a counter-clockwise direction unless so directed by an event official. PLEASE pay attention to the Operations staff to make sure we all get on and off the track safely.
6. The default sound limit is 95 decibels on the A scale measured at 50 feet from the track edge. Vehicles violating the limit will be black flagged and not allowed on track without corrective measures. Please come prepared. This limit will be strictly enforced. NO refund. If you’re running a factory exhaust, you’re likely OK. If you think your modified exhaust is loud, it is, and you better bring some options to make sound or you’re going home. They check sound all over the track.
7. Motor vehicles are not allowed on the race track after closing (cold) in the evening until opened next morning. Bicycling and walking on the race track during non-use (cold) hours is permitted only by prior arrangement.
8. There is fuel available at the track for purchase, both 93 and 100 octanes. There is also gas is available (all grades of street and race fuel) in “town” about 2 miles from the track.
9. There is a food service that does breakfast and lunch (and ice cream!!) that is very good (same provider as last year.) There are also some fine small businesses within a couple miles of the track that would be happy to feed you for a fee.
10. Here’s what’s not allowed:
a. Firearms and fireworks of any kind.
b. Pets not on a leash
c. Children unsupervised (leash if needed)
d. Dumping of fluids- bring it in, take it out with you
e. Any destruction of the pavement – mark with chalk only
f. Radio controlled drones or any device that intentionally leaves the ground
g. Riding unregistered cart/4 wheelers/bikes outside the track area
h. Bedding of brakes on any of the roads outside of the actual racing surface
i. Alcohol consumption while the track is hot
j. Any drugs any time
COM Operations guy
Any and all discussions concerning events.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest