Here's the details:
1. Entry on Friday night, May 31 will be allowed after 5:00 PM....We are paying for overnight security. Entry road speed limit is 25 mph. Paddock speed limit is 10 mph… OR since we are running REMLAP ( Palmer clockwise) for the first time, consider ditching work instead and signing up for Palmer’s open lapping ( with or without an instructor). Go to their website to sign up.
2. While you are there, sign up for the Saturday BBQ – hosted by Fred F – the track owner.
3. Camping is allowed. Wood fires may be made and maintained only in PMP-designated or approved fire pits between sunset and sunrise. Stakes may be driven in unpaved areas only. There are buried utilities, you will be charged for repairs to any track property you damage.
4. Registration opens on Saturday at 7:00am and closes at 8:00am. Tech opens at 7:05am and closes at 8:05am. There may be availability the night before but no promises.
5. Garage rentals this year will be handled directly by our MotorSportsReg signup – make sure you add a garage before checkout if you need one. Garages are currently sold out, but you might get on a waiting list
6. The racing surface, including track entry, exit and hot pit, is CLOCKWISE for this event. At no time may any vehicle operate in a counter-clockwise direction unless so directed by an event official. PLEASE pay attention to the Operations staff to make sure we all get on and off the track safely.
7. The default sound limit is 95 decibels on the A scale measured at 50 feet from the track edge. Vehicles violating the limit will be black flagged and not allowed on track without corrective measures. Please come prepared. This limit will be strictly enforced. NO refund. If you’re running a factory exhaust, you’re likely OK. If you think your modified exhaust is loud, it is, and you better bring some options to make sound or you’re going home. They check sound all over the track.
8. Motor vehicles are not allowed on the race track after closing (cold) in the evening until opened next morning. Bicycling and walking on the race track during non-use (cold) hours is permitted only by prior arrangement.
9. There is fuel available at the track for purchase, both 93 and 100 octanes. There is also gas is available (all grades of street and race fuel) in “town” about 2 miles from the track.
10. There is a food service that does breakfast and lunch (and ice cream!!) that is very good (same provider as last year.) There are also some fine small businesses within a couple miles of the track that would be happy to feed you for a fee.
11. Here’s what’s not allowed:
- a. Firearms and fireworks of any kind.
b. Pets not on a leash
c. Children unsupervised (leash if needed)
d. Dumping of fluids- bring it in, take it out with you
e. Any destruction of the pavement – mark with chalk only
f. Radio controlled drones or any device that intentionally leaves the ground
g. Riding unregistered cart/4 wheelers/bikes outside the track area
h. Bedding of brakes on any of the roads outside of the actual racing surface
i. Alcohol consumption while the track is hot – and not in the morning before it opens either, Mr. Smartypants
j. Any drugs any time