Already we’re at the end of the season…. Here is the advance info for NHMS 2:
- Weather permitting, we will be running the South Oval / North chicane configuration
- Track entry and camping will be allowed on Friday Oct 12. Friday entry will be no later than 7:00 PM but may be earlier as there is no group renting the track for Friday. Late entry to track will be allowed, sign in at gate.
- Registration will be open from 6:00-8:00 PM on Friday, 7:00-8:00 AM on Saturday, 7:00-8:00 AM Sunday. Tech Inspection will be from 7:10-8:10 AM both Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- The restaurant will be open from 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM. If you see a staff worker in line for lunch, please escort them to the front of the line.
- There will be a parade lap after close of business Saturday in remembrance of Laura, followed by a special observance in the hot pits….there is no “formal” dinner planned for Saturday night, so bring your own or enjoy the hospitality of some of the local restaurants in the area.
- Gas at the pumps will be available to purchase at any time with your credit/debit card.
- The fluid shed will be open at the times designated at the driver meeting.
- Unattended children (under age 16) are not allowed as it is a fast-paced event and movement around the paddock can be a safety hazard. Members are responsible for the actions of their crew and guests
- Please only use your time on track for bedding of brakes, and no other areas of the property. Performing unsafe maneuvers in the paddock, parking, or access road areas will get you a stern talking to, followed by an escort off the property.
- Speed in the paddock area is SLOW. If you have to ask what slow is, you’re probably going too fast. Traffic is always clockwise around the garages.
- Minors (under age 16) will not be allowed to ride bicycle, scooters, ATV's, etc. anytime during the hours the track is open (hot track).
- Please do not park on the “Center” garage side of the fence!!!! We pay for the North garage/paddock area. You will be asked to move if you park anywhere else.
- Again, camping is allowed and there is no charge. If you are camping at the track, please do not run electric cords across areas where there is vehicle traffic.
- If you arrive in the evening after registration is closed, you may enter by signing in at the gate, you may occupy the garage if one has been pre-assigned to you ( See Scott Rosnick’s email regarding garage assignments). If you arrive after registration closes, please return to the registration window in the morning to get your registration packet.
- Trailer drop offs prior to the event are allowed, but please check at the gate for permission and location.
- Please leave garages CLEAN! Please, no fluids in the trash or batteries left behind.
- Please TURN ON your push notifications for the COM app as we will be using the mobile app to push out schedule changes. Also, please feel free to use the in app messenger to contact other members at the event, or to communicate with the leadership.
- If you have any questions, use the mobile app messenger to contact
Any and all discussions concerning events.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests