Here's the scoop:
1. Entry on Friday night, August 10 will be allowed after 500 PM....We are paying for overnight security. Entry road speed limit is 25 mph. Paddock speed limit is 10 mph.
2. Camping is allowed.
3. Registration opens on Saturday at 7:00am and closes at 8:00am. Tech opens at 7:05am and closes at 8:05am. There may be availability the night before but no promises.
4. The new “first night potluck” planned by Rebecca Harvey and Matt Daniels was a big success at Thompson, so we’re on again for this event. Dining will be at the covered sitting area after the track goes cold…. Which will be at 6PM !!! That’s right, we’ve asked for a received from the track permission to add an hour to Saturday’s action (thanks Fred!)
Please bring a something to share with your friends. Bring a small grill if you’ve got one. Please plan to take with you what doesn’t get consumed, last event we had a ton of food but also a bunch of clean-up after.
5. COM does not rent the garages or the covered car ports. Garage rentals (aside from the first four spots allotted for COM staff) are available ONLY by contacting the track on their web site DIRECTLY. Parking in reserved parking or RV areas is permitted by registration and payment only.
6. The racing surface, including track entry, exit and hot pit, is counter clockwise for this event. At no time may any vehicle operate in a clockwise direction unless so directed by an event official.
7. The default sound limit is 95 decibels on the A scale measured at 50 feet from the track edge. Vehicles violating the limit will be black flagged and not allowed on track without corrective measures. Please come prepared. This limit will be strictly enforced. NO refund
8. Motor vehicles are not allowed on the race track after closing (cold) in the evening until opened next morning.
9. Bicycling and walking on the race track during non-use (cold) hours is permitted only by prior arrangement.
10. Firearms and fireworks of any kind are prohibited.
11. Wood fires may be made and maintained only in PMP-designated or approved fire pits between sunset and sunrise.
12. There are cars moving around most of the time; small children may not be left unsupervised.
13. Pets must be on a leash at all times while on track property.
14. Radio controlled drones or any device that intentionally leaves the ground may not operate on PMP property.
15. Non-street legal vehicles may be operated on PMP property only. Anyone operating a non-street legal vehicle off PMP property will be banned from the premises.
16. No bedding of brakes allowed on any of the roads outside of the actual racing surface.
17. No alcohol may be consumed on PMP property until the track surface is closed (cold) at end of day.
18. Illegal drug possession or use on PMP property is not permitted at any time. Persons using prescription drugs that bear warnings against operating motor vehicles shall not use the race track surface and are not allowed. Persons violating these policies may be immediately escorted from the premises.
19. Oil, transmission fluid, anti-freeze, or other hazardous fluids must leave with you. There is no facility for waste fluids.
20. Paved surfaces may not be marked with anything other than chalk, and please do not drive stakes or nails into the asphalt.
21. Stakes may be driven in unpaved areas only. There are buried utilities, you will be charged for repairs to any track property you damage.
22. There is now fuel available at the track for purchase, both 93 and 100 octanes. There is also gas is available (all grades of street and race fuel) in “town” about 2 miles from the track.
23. There is a food service that does breakfast and lunch (and ice cream!!) that is very good (same provider as last year.) Please support the local business and take advantage of this.
Any and all discussions concerning events.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest