Hello fellow lunatics!!
Here is some important info regarding the event this week:
- It looks like the garages are at capacity (rented from COM this time) Please contact Scott Rosnick this week, or see the registrar at the event for any last minute openings or cancelations.
- The first four garage spots are reserved for COM staff. Tech may run through one of those bays, keep an ear out for any announcements.
- Keep an eye on the app for updates throughout the event....turn your notifications on.
- Entry on Thursday evening is after 6:00PM. 4 or 5 of the event organizers will have preference, so please do not block the in gate. The registrar may or may not be doing a short session, so be prepared to register in the morning if he is not around.
- Late entry and camping is allowed. If the gate is closed, park there with your lights on and security will come and let you in.
- You should be able to enter at any time (surely anytime after 600 AM ). Garages will be open at 600 AM.
- Check your entry email for registration and tech times.
- A Dunkin Donuts van will be at the track from 7:30am.
- The Club will be open until 900 PM. If you plan to go after the track closes, please go around to the other parking location so they can close and lock the main gate.
- The concession stands will be open 1100AM to 400PM.
- Gas is available 24/7, credit card/debit card only. Please do no block access to the gas pumps.
- Pets must be leashed, and please keep track of your children, cars will be moving all over the paddock.
- Please do not run electric cords across vehicle pathways.
- Travel around the garages is counter clock wise, keep the garages on the left.
- An ATM is available in the Pro Shop.
- Sorry, but drones are not allowed.
- Your RFID timing cards should be on the PASSENGER side of your car.
- Showers are available in the old oval buildings. Ask for directions when at the track.
If there are any questions, post them here and we will try to give timely responses.
See you there!
Any and all discussions concerning events.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest