Membership & Event Registration
You must become a member of COMSCC before you can register for an event.
To join COMSCC:
- Create an account at the registration site. You need a valid email address to create an account. If you intend to register for a track event, add a vehicle to your account profile, and specify the vehicle year, make, model, color, car number(s), and car classification.
- Locate the "Annual Membership" option at the registration site and click "add to cart" to register as a member.
- Complete the "checkout" process. You will receive an email confirmation for your membership registration.
To register for a track event:
- Log in to your account at the registration site
- Locate the event you wish to register for and click "add to cart" to register for that event.
- Complete the "checkout" process. You will receive an email confirmation for your event registration.
Please note that registration for events at this site does not guarantee participation. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis but space is limited and if the event is full, you will receive a complete refund.
Please read the rulebook to determine your car classification. It would be greatly appreciated if you would resolve your car classification issues before you register. If, after reading the rulebook, you still have questions, please contact a Steward or visit our forums to discuss your car.
Send membership and registration payment inquiries to our Treasurer.
Send general registration inquiries to out Registrar.
You can find their contact information in our Officer/Chief Directory.
COMSCC Photo Archive
The COMSCC Photo Archive is now online. Have a look at some old time COM photos from the first iteration of our website (1997-2005)